Myanmar Book of Records
The Myanmar Book of Records (MBOR) is a non-profit association established in 2015, primarily to compile and adjudicate all national records, and to advise and promote world records. It was formed in response to widespread voices for a national body to administer and make local record breaking possible. There are currently about 25 countries around the world with their own record keeping bodies.
Mission of MBOR
- Compile and administer all national records.
- Create and adjudicate national records.
- Advise and promote world records.
- Promote national sports and sportsmanship.
- Provide a platform to showcase human excellence.
- Organise programmes and assist charitable organisations.